Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A garbage collector.
- ‘It seems that we are now expected to become garbos ourselves - everything is supposed to be presorted and prepared.’
- ‘For the last three months according to Brisbane's garbos who this week walked off the job amid growing safety concerns.’
- ‘No longer is a garbo at the bottom of the social scale.’
- ‘My sister thinks the little old ladies next door nicked it, to teach us a lesson for not bringing our bin back in as soon as the garbo leaves.’
- ‘A union spokesman said: ‘The garbos are not asking for a pay rise but are simply asking that their current rates of pay are maintained.’’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips