Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A hard opaline siliceous deposit occurring around geysers and hot springs.
- ‘The temperature of the water is not high enough to form geyserite.’
- ‘The accumulated geyserite constituted small, cone-shaped hills here and there, which are called geyser cones today.’
- ‘Over hundreds of years, the geyserite builds up.’
- ‘The crust of geyserite is thin in places and if walked on can break through.’
- ‘The cliffs rising like cones are made up of sheet layers of hydroquarzite, silicic limestone and mass geyserite.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips