Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(of a man) strong, fit, and having well-developed muscles.
- ‘there's nothing funnier than seeing a really hench guy walking a tiny dog’
- ‘he's looking pretty hench’
- ‘Mike thinks he is so hench.’
- ‘Not all girls like hench guys - some actually like slim/skinny fellas.’
- ‘Girls say they don't wanna use weights in the gym because they don't wanna get hench, like getting hench is easy!’
- ‘A couple of hench guys were just walking around the gym doing nothing.’
- ‘Everyone knows someone skinny that thinks they're hench.’
- ‘Who on earth is this guy? Never seen someone so hench in my entire life!’
- ‘There was this hench guy on the rowing machines and I got competitive and tried to keep up with him.’
- ‘Just got in and there's a hench spider in my front room and no-one's here to get rid of it for me!’
- ‘This guy at gym helps me and my mate train and he's SO hench.’
- ‘Check out our website for information and products on sports nutrition and good luck getting hench!’
Early 21st century perhaps from henchman.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips