Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An enema delivered into the colon.
- ‘Once the high enema is administered, you will probably feel the need to have a bowel movement.’
- ‘You can also take a warm water high enema to help remove any residue left in the colon’
- ‘A high enema uses a long rectal catheter that is threaded into the colon about 20 to 24 inches.’
- ‘During the administration of the high enema, you will be asked to lie on your left side, with the right leg flexed.’
- ‘Only water is absorbed in the large intestines, and even the highest of high enemas don't get close to the small intestines.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips