1British A hot-water bottle.
- ‘Snuggle up with a hottie bottle.’
- ‘Put your pal to bed in the packet then snuggle up to your hottie.’
2A sexually attractive person, especially a young woman.
- ‘a Yale alumna who's one of the hotties of her generation’
- ‘I know this makes for a great pick-up line with the young hotties but, hormonally, both genders reach their sexual peak in the late teens/early 20s.’
- ‘Don't just sit there while the girls' softball team attracts all the hotties to their lunch table.’
- ‘No sociobiologist would claim that men are ‘within their rights’ to pursue young hotties.’
- ‘An unwanted actor who had been shamefully tossed aside by Hollywood was simply at the mercy of these young hotties.’
- ‘A man with a babe on his arm, explains founder Shane Forbes, is more likely to attract other hotties.’
- ‘The sound of twigs cracking echoed around her and the next thing she knew, she was flat on her back with the young hottie on top of her.’
- ‘That and the fact that Jimmy Stewart was a serious hottie in his younger years…’
- ‘I cast looks at the young boys and decided Kai would have been quite the hottie in high school.’
- ‘Imagine, the first thing you see is the fruit counter, where high school hotties are busying themselves arranging the bananas.’
- ‘As the camera flitted here and there, I noticed many, many hotties.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips