Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Reduction or absence of hormone secretion or other physiological activity of the gonads (testes or ovaries).
- ‘Medical disorders such as Cushing's syndrome, hypothyroidism and hypogonadism rarely cause obesity.’
- ‘Accordingly, we determined prevalence and impact of hypogonadism on health-related quality of life in men with COPD.’
- ‘The causes of osteoporosis in men include hypogonadism, glucocorticoid excess, medications and lifestyle factors.’
- ‘Measurements of thyroid hormone and cortisol levels should be considered because hypogonadism may occur with pituitary aplasia.’
- ‘Routine laboratory screening for hypogonadism is not recommended in patients without clinical symptoms or signs.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips