Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
Used to accept an invitation.
- ‘‘Have some breakfast.’ ‘Ta very much—don't mind if I do.’’
- ‘‘In that case, don't mind if I do,’ and the blonde dived towards Sato.’
- ‘Suddenly a grenade landed next to him, ‘Oh, don't mind if I do.’’
- ‘‘Thank you, don't mind if I do,’ and Francis took a seat in one of the two chairs in front of Henry's desk.’
- ‘Patrice handed them to me in a bag with ‘Uncork New York!’ written loudly across its belly, and you know, I don't mind if I do.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips