Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1The drawing in of something.
- ‘the indraught of the towns is irresistible’
- 1.1count noun An inward flow, especially of air.‘the larger the fire, the sharper is the indraught of the air’
- ‘The development of indraft wind tunnels, however, has not been as well documented.’
- ‘This great indraft of moist air from the equatorial North Atlantic is like the warm-season half of a monsoon.’
- ‘The system of indraught and escape ventilation is absent to date there.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips