Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Men's brief underpants.
- ‘he dug into the bag for a clean pair of jockettes’
- ‘Besides wearing his lucky jockettes every week, he stuck to a rigid pre-match routine of eating hamburgers.’
- ‘The other boys had started getting colourful jockettes and they showed them off in the changing room.’
- ‘He lifts up the front of the garment to reveal a pair of pure white Jockettes.’
- ‘He was handcuffed with only a smock and a pair of jockettes on.’
- ‘The hot ticket of the day for the young man about town was the newly released nylon Jockettes, available in a rainbow of colours and prints.’
- ‘Jockettes were left on. The steam bath was enjoyed by everyone but me.’
- ‘I followed in a pair of garish leopard-skin-print jockettes.’
- ‘He's standing there in a pair of leopard-skin jockettes tearing toilet paper apart in the middle of a war zone.’
- ‘I can't go shopping in Myer's for six pairs of Jockettes because the entire store comes to a halt.’
- ‘He was naked except for a pair of mustard-coloured jockettes and rubber flip-flops.’
1960s a diminutive form of jock.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips