Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A person who abstains from eating meat and eggs.
- ‘Additionally lacto-vegetarians can get plenty of calcium from skim milk, nonfat yogurt, and low-fat cheeses.’
- ‘Salad sarnies, hummus and pitta bread and cheese on toast (only OK for lacto-vegetarians anyway) can get really boring.’
- ‘As a lacto-vegetarian, I love to cook Thanksgiving dinner, but it has never been one of my favorite meals to eat.’
- ‘Is she a lacto-vegetarian, who eats and drinks dairy products?’
- ‘Similarly, a lacto-vegetarian is one who consumes dairy products, but no eggs.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips