Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A full ankle-length skirt worn by Indian women, usually on formal or ceremonial occasions.
- ‘The lengha (long, flowing skirt) is also associated with the traditional dress of Rajasthan.’
- ‘The store then makes space for bridal sarees and lehngas.’
- ‘There was a lot of music and dancing and many people wore traditional Indian clothing, including women's lenghas and sarees and Kurta pyjamas for the men.’
- ‘The bridesmaids’ lenghas ranged from orange to blue and came straight from India.’
- ‘These lehngas have been embroidered with intricate motifs and adorned with crystals and Swarovski.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips