Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Software that is specifically designed to disrupt, damage, or gain unauthorized access to a computer system.
- ‘These things will be very restricted in what they do; they'll certainly refuse to run malware, whatever operating system they use.’
- ‘The problem is that many people are impacted by viruses and malware, and thus are quite angry about it.’
- ‘Spammers sometimes use this form of malware to commandeer computers and turn them into spam-sending drones.’
- ‘Whether it's spyware, adware or malware, it is just plain dangerous and costly.’
- ‘The malware also tries to download further code from the internet.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips