Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Inflammation of the membranes of the brain and the adjoining cerebral tissue.
- ‘An infant with botulism is often diagnosed with sepsis or meningoencephalitis because of symptoms of lethargy and irritability on presentation.’
- ‘Disease also includes endocarditis, keratitis, osteomyelitis, peritonitis, and meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘Bacterial encephalitis is rare and usually occurs in the setting of meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘The signs of West Nile virus are similar to enteroviral meningoencephalitis.’
- ‘Burkett claims to have contracted meningoencephalitis while serving in Panama.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips