A left-handed person.
- ‘They eventually gave up trying to force Stokes to switch, and he would remain a 'mollydooker' for life.’
- ‘Mr Quinn said there'd be no mollydookers in his class.’
- ‘He is possibly, even probably, the best left-handed batsman Australia has had, and certainly the best of all the Victorian mollydookers.’
- ‘He is rarely sighted after the first few rounds—opponents having lasted, collectively, only 69 rounds with the young "molly-dooker."’
- ‘Harris, a left-hander, was one of the few "molly-dookers" bowling in the competition’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips