Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(especially among Muslims) a Muslim woman.
- ‘It will consist of stories of complete reliance on Allah from Muslimahs of all backgrounds.’
- ‘He transferred all 40 teachers out of the school, of whom eight were Muslimahs, and inducted 47 new teachers.’
- ‘Since we love swimming, we want to share our hobby with all Muslimahs in the world; by enabling them to enjoy this activity without losing their faith and feeling awkward and uncomfortable in public swimming pools or beaches.’
- ‘I created this page in order to help all Muslimahs.’
- ‘From what I've been told, the target of the magazine is Canadian highschool/ university age Muslimahs.’
Arabic muslima, feminine of Muslim.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips