Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A place or situation of no significance, promise, or interest.
- ‘a bunch of kids from nowheresville’
- ‘In those days, long before comic shops were conceivable, especially in the nowheresville, Leicestershire where I lived, American comics were as rare and sporadic a presence as nylons in wartime.’
- ‘After Erica and her family moved to the nowheresville of Hallenburg, New Hampshire when Erica was twelve they decided to enroll her into Franklin Kastler Academy.’
- ‘The soundtrack to Rachel Lowe's video piece is more restrained - on two screens side by side we watch a woman smoke fags and drink coffee, and hear the fuzzy hubbub of the nowheresville shopping mall she's in.’
- ‘When he arrives at the nowheresville cafe where Jade is waitressing, our anti-heroine is intrigued.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips