Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
- ‘nuddy pics of celebs’
- ‘But she had also texted him camera-photos of herself in the nuddy, so life was not all bad.’
- ‘This would have been a shame for the people looking for Goran in the nuddy!’
- ‘For example, we ran a poorly disguised fake picture of our very own Joe Fay and Oracle's Larry Ellison having a beer in the nuddy.’
- ‘Anyway, I'm more than happy to take on these women bowlers in the nuddy if needs be.’
- in the nuddy
In the nude.
- ‘we all went for a swim in the nuddy’
1950s humorous alteration of nude.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips