Extremely good, attractive, or stylish.
- ‘my hair is on fleek right now’
- ‘OMG the music is on fleek’
- ‘Camila's eyebrows were on fleek on the red carpet.’
- ‘I'm over here all red-faced and sweating, while Anderson's ponytail and makeup are on fleek.’
- ‘Emma's wardrobe has been on fleek the whole time she has been presenting for the show.’
- ‘The double char-broiled bacon burger, hot dog, and Italian beef are on fleek.’
- ‘My hair is totally fleek today. This wind hasn't touched it.’
- ‘Make sure your eyebrows are in shape by checking out the 26 chicest and fleekest brows on Instagram.’
Early 21st century apparently an arbitrary formation; popularized in a 2014 video post on the social media service Vine by Kayla Newman (‘Peaches Monroee’).
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips