Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Each of the second pair of cranial nerves, transmitting impulses to the brain from the retina at the back of the eye.
- ‘Pressure in the eye builds up and damages the optic nerve and nerve fibres of the retina, leading to glaucoma.’
- ‘The most studied topographical projection is that of the optic nerve from the retina into the brain.’
- ‘Information that is focused on the retina is then transmitted down the nerve, called the optic nerve, and arrives at the brain.’
- ‘Elevated eye pressure can damage the optic nerve; a healthy optic nerve is necessary for good vision.’
- ‘Look at the optic nerve that connects the retina of your eye to the visual cortex of your brain.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips