1Designed or produced to meet someone's individual requirements.
- ‘a steward will deliver personalized service to every passenger’
- 1.1Identifiable as belonging to a particular person, especially by being marked with their name or initials.
- ‘a personalized number plate’
2(of an issue, argument, etc.) concerned with personalities or feelings rather than with general or abstract matters.
- ‘general elections have become personalized contests between rival party leaders’
3(especially of a deity or spirit) personified.
- ‘religious and magical systems involve personalized gods, spirits, or demons’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips