Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
(also British plasticised)
1Made plastic or mouldable, especially by the addition of a plasticizer.
- ‘she directed that 1,000 kilometres of plasticized asphalt should be laid’
2Treated or coated with plastic.
- ‘the cover-ups in plasticized cotton are good for activities like painting’
3Artificial or inauthentic.
- ‘he called it a plasticized caricature of a real blog’
- 3.1(of a person) having an unnatural appearance as a result of cosmetic surgery.
- ‘it was just another attempt to keep her highly plasticized face in the media’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips