Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Distinct difference in size or appearance between the sexes of an animal in addition to the sexual organs themselves.
- ‘Everyone these days knows that men's brains are larger than women's, based on sexual dimorphism, but only a fool believes that the brain size of Homo sapiens sapiens has anything to do with intelligence.’
- ‘The sexual dimorphism among the owoc makes the miniscule differences between human males and females positively subatomic.’
- ‘A decrease in sexual dimorphism in humerus measurements has also been documented for Late Woodland samples in Illinois, indicating increased upper arm use by females during this time.’
- ‘It is useful to reiterate that the canids mentioned above also tend toward minimal sexual dimorphism and facultative monogamy.’
- ‘Of further interest, these canids also tend toward facultative monogamy and toward minimal sexual dimorphism.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips