Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
nounvulgar slang British
1A large scavenging or predatory bird.
- ‘He's been reincarnated as a Torbay shitehawk.’
- ‘The shitehawks indulge in their rooftop verbals, producing the sort of proms that send humans scampering off into soundproof cellars.’
- ‘When an aeroplane appeared the horn was sounded with a series of mighty blasts and the shitehawks flew away.’
2A contemptible or worthless person.
- ‘He sounded like a shitehawk to me.’
- ‘The shitehawks in the press were all over the story.’
- ‘The clubs are run by swindling shitehawks.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips