Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
- ‘I'm in shtook with my boss’
- ‘If you don't know the history of Dien Ben Phu, you are, as my mother would say, in schtuck.’
- ‘Well, yes - it seems David Nelson is the main recipient of flak, but as you point out - anyone with certain letter combinations could be in schtuck.’
- ‘A little schtick may go a long way, but if all you are is schtick, then you're pretty much schtuck.’
- ‘When someone's own people have turned on a person, that person knows he or she is in the schtuck.’
1930s of unknown origin.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips