Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A protozoan of the phylum Sporozoa.
- ‘It has been known that fish contaminated with sporozoans would frequently suffer from excessive softening.’
- ‘Most sporozoans are intracellular parasites or at least part of their life-cycle takes place inside a host cell.’
- ‘Such sporozoan infections are usually unresponsive to treatment and diseased fish should be removed from the tank.’
- ‘By far the most common sporozoan intestinal parasite is Cryptosporidium parvum.’
- ‘Therefore, the sporozoans are all parasites.’
Relating to or denoting sporozoans.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips