Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1Able or suitable to be bought or sold.
- ‘they hope to escape not only with tradable goods, but their lives’
- 1.1North American (of a sports player) able or suitable to be transferred to another club or team.
- ‘the team has a few tradable players on their roster’
- 1.2Able or suitable to be exchanged for something else.
- ‘an aisle seat is tradable for a middle seat’
tradablesItems intended for trade.‘access to international markets contributes to higher prices of tradables’
- ‘inflation from the tradables sector can become a massive drag on the economy’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips