Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A state or condition in which a person's identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional ideas of male or female gender.
- ‘I hope that you will talk to others about what you have learned about transgenderism.’
- ‘He added: "I was quite troubled at school but my world just clicked after my teacher explained transgenderism to me."’
- ‘It's heartwarming, funny and packs a real punch about a subject that doesn't get enough attention: transgenderism.’
- ‘LGB focuses more on your sexuality, while transgenderism is about gender identity, which is fundamentally different from your sexual orientation.’
- ‘He was the first to raise the issue of transgenderism in Parliament in the 1990s.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips