1 dated, humorous A woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships.‘Ellen had pictured Edward lying in ecstasy with a succession of nameless camp trollops, and part of her had silently screamed in outrage.’
- ‘The place resembled more of a fish market than a high class club due to the trollops everywhere.’
- ‘This was the man that thought her to be a flirtatious trollop.’
- ‘She applied everything with a sparing touch; she didn't wish to appear a fool, or a trollop.’
- ‘Of course, everyone here was content to make up stories about her being some loose living, fast talking city trollop.’
- 1.1 archaic A female prostitute.sex worker, call girl, courtesan
Early 17th century perhaps related to trull.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips