Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A data structure consisting of multiple parts.
- 1.1(in a relational database) an ordered set of data constituting a record.‘As soon as the lobby server receives a request from the player to connect, it will read all current game tuples from the global tuple space.’
- ‘If no objects were selected, an empty tuple is returned.’
- ‘The most pressing issue is probably the 8KB limitation on each tuple, or database row.’
- ‘Underneath this interface is a database called tuple space.’
- 1.1(in a relational database) an ordered set of data constituting a record.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips