Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Wire mesh formed by welding together two series of parallel wires crossing at right angles.
- ‘Air gaps could be created by using perforated corrugated iron or metal, weldmesh, or a variety of lattice type materials.’
- ‘The Jobs and Benefits Office was securely protected by its weldmesh fences.’
- ‘Our rigid weldmesh panels are available in galvanized lengths which can be powder coated to suit your requirements in a large selection of almost any colour.’
- ‘The cattle were forced to lick at the supplement through the gaps in the weldmesh with their tongue, instead of slurping or drinking the mixture.’
- ‘Cornwall's specialist supplier and stockists of weldmesh welded steel mesh & associated products - stainless steel weldmesh, galvanised weldmesh, weldmesh fencing.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips