Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Why should that be considered significant?
- ‘My folks are away on holiday this week (yes, I've been living with my parents for the last year and a half, what of it?) and the thing I've been looking forward to most of all about having the house to myself for a week has been the food.’
- ‘‘I changed shirts,’ Gary shrugged and turned back to the computer, ‘what of it?‘’
- ‘We've all witnessed you kissing him, so what of it?’
- ‘‘Yes,’ I nodded with a sigh, ‘I knew your mother; what of it?’’
- ‘Ignoring his protests, I ordered him up to the cream guest room (and if Saro usually had the blue, what of it?) and to sleep until lunchtime.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips