Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Fish with pale flesh, such as plaice, halibut, cod, and haddock.
- ‘The new report looks at the likely earnings and profits for vessels primarily fishing for white fish, such as cod and haddock, in the two areas.’
- ‘In the meantime, very gently cook a good quantity of white fish (I used haddock) in half a pint of milk with a bay leaf and a stock cube in it.’
- ‘My huge bowl contained large, moist chunks of tangy smoked haddock and other white fish in a delicious creamy sauce.’
- ‘Hangana Seafood is a producer of fish products, mainly white fish.’
- ‘If grouper isn't available, trigger, snapper, cod - any firm white fish - will do.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips