Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A list or directory of facts about notable people.
- ‘This is a comprehensive who's who, a list of the members of the club.’
- ‘The company's client list reads like a who's who of the Irish corporate world.’
- ‘The daunting list of victors reads like a who's who of golf.’
- ‘The list of invited guests read like a who's who of the sport's hallowed history.’
- ‘The list of private helicopter owners reads like a who's who of the country's richest businessmen.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips