Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A website or database developed collaboratively by a community of users, allowing any user to add and edit content.
- ‘At the heart of this movement are wikis, web sites that allow users to directly edit any web page with one click of the mouse.’
- ‘And I have a sneaky suspicion that the same goes for most other examples of participative media, from blogs to tags to wikis to whatever.’
- ‘There are instructions on the report website on how to request access to the wiki.’
- ‘Blogs, wikis and other forms of online discourse are individual interactions, not corporate communications.’
- ‘We can also collaborate via private blogs and wikis.’
1990s from WikiWikiWeb the name of the first website of this kind, from Hawaiian wiki wiki ‘very quick’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips