Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The hedonistic life of drinking, sexual pleasure, and carefree entertainment proverbially required by men.
- ‘He did not spend time doing stereotypically masculine activities like spending Friday nights out with the boys with their wine, women, and song because he was much too busy working two jobs at the same time.’
- ‘I'd say you've earned some wine, women, and song, wouldn't you?’
- ‘He went on to sing, ‘I have tried wine, women, and song.’’
- ‘But I'm lucky enough to have my sixty-two year old father still coaching me, advising me on the finer points of work, money, travel, fishing, wine, women, and song.’
- ‘Spring Break is widely considered a time of excess, as many students and others plan vacations to sunny beachfront locations, and go to parties filled with wine, women, and song.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips