Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A large red American apple, used for cooking and as a dessert apple.
- ‘Juicy apples like Winesaps and Sheep's Nose lend themselves well to cider making.’
- ‘People will eat all of the little Winesaps and they can take another one if they're still hungry.’
- ‘But the Stayman sprang up all on its own, from a Winesap seedling in Kansas; the Baldwin and Rhode Island Greening, too, were spontaneous polyploids.’
- ‘Finding the Winesaps under the leaves was a big event and one to treasure, to savor for a while.’
- ‘Yorks, Rome Beauties and Winesaps are also good cooking apples, if a red apple is preferred.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips