Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Acrobatic stunts performed on the wings of an airborne aircraft as a public entertainment.
- ‘It's believed that the team will be the first ever to perform wing walking in the Middle East and they are sure to cause much excitement at the show.’
- ‘Spice (www.spiceuk.com) organises half-day and longer adventures including flying, rock climbing and mountain biking, and more obscure activities such as medieval jousting, canoe cruising and wing walking.’
- ‘Spokeswoman Rhiannon Nugent said the Utterly Butterly aerobatics team received hundreds of requests from people wanting to raise cash for their charities by wing walking, but was unable to fulfil them all.’
- ‘Personally, I've never had the slightest desire to try wing walking.’
- ‘After throwing himself off buildings and wing walking in box office smashes, a stuntman has opened a martial arts school in Morecambe.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips