Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A skeletal three-dimensional model in which only lines and vertices are represented.
sketch, rough, preliminary drawing, outline, delineation, tracing, artist's impression
- ‘A wireframe model of the segmented organ image is then generated to enable interactive, three-dimensional rendering of the selected organ.’
- ‘Site maps, content inventories, wireframes, scenarios, conceptual models - a large part of what we do is defined by how we document ideas and information.’
- ‘Designers have the need to take page-by-page process into account when creating their wireframes, and developers should think beyond their task lists to visualize the system as a complete, smoothly operating whole.’
- ‘Here she provides extremely practical information about different types of diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and site maps to plan the site architecture.’
- ‘We're in the wireframe stage of a new way of blogging, and we're extremely excited about that.’
- 1.1An image or set of images which displays the functional elements of a website or page, typically used for planning a site's structure and functionality.
- ‘The most advanced systems have multiple displays, some showing three-dimensional wire-frame graphics slowly turning in space.’
- ‘You also have your layout and visual design, greatly assisted through the use of wireframes.’
- ‘For example, pair up designers and developers to jointly deliver a functional specification or wireframes.’
- ‘Because DeepView displays only in wireframe, without depth cueing, stereo viewing will help you to carry out mouse functions precisely.’
- ‘Using the wire frames, which contained the dimensional controls for the design, the engineers were able to place individual structural members into a computer model.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips