Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A hostel or inn in a German-speaking country.
- ‘In the Wirtshaus zum Griena you won't find tremendously fancy food.’
- ‘The atmosphere in the Wirtshaus in der Au is very friendly and has great service.’
- ‘One of the oldest taverns in Munich, this Wirtshaus has an excellent combination of fantastic service and outstanding local dishes.’
- ‘We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Wirtshaus Greiner and Graz each week.’
- ‘The food is considerably better than the Wirtshaus appellation implies, and the clientele is a lot more upscale than the usual wurst-with-potatoes-and-beer crowd.’
German, literally ‘house of the innkeeper’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips