Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A breeder of sheep for wool.
- ‘Branding of merino wool as a fashion image for garments has seen more value returned to the wool grower.’
- ‘It also states, as I mentioned at the start of my speech: ‘In a referendum held in April-May 2002, 96.9% of wool grower respondents voted in favour of winding up the Wool Board.’’
- ‘They can't afford to be injured, their families can't afford it and, despite what the Farmers Federation might think, wool growers can't afford to lose them either.’
- ‘And I'm sure that once again the wool growers will be the ones to shoulder the losses.’
- ‘The association will hold public meetings in Armidale, Bathurst and Yass to find out what wool growers want - to guide further marketing strategies.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips