Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Needlework executed in wool on a canvas foundation.
- ‘Craft classes are continuing in tapestry and wool work.’
- ‘Four Berlin wool work pictures that date from this period are in keeping with the popular fashion of pictorial needlework then being produced in the United States and Europe.’
- ‘Berlin wool work patterns in colour were first published in Berin, Germany, early in the 19th century.’
- ‘Berlin wool work patterns for this style men's shoes, furniture covers, cushions, and bags were found in women's magazines such as Godey's Lady's Book and Peterson's Magazine.’
- ‘Because the edges don't ravel, wool work is perfect for appliqué designs to make beautiful purses, table runners, pillows and clothing.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips