Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(in business or industry) a system of assessing methods of working so as to achieve the maximum output and efficiency.
- ‘A work study perhaps or work measurement might throw up some surprising results in large savings in administration or are we to believe there is no-one ‘employed’ in non-jobs in local government?’
- ‘Far from increasing their output, operatives kept production well below work study targets.’
- ‘Perhaps an exercise in work study / work measurement might not be out of order.’
- ‘He joined the firm as a work study engineer or ‘efficiency expert’.’
- ‘Maduna said that a work study evaluation carried out some years ago had recommended the creation of 300 new posts but these had not yet been done.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips