Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A table at which one may work, especially one with drawers or compartments for holding tools or materials.
- ‘But we can't put a work table in the bathroom and that's the only north window we have.’
- ‘His work table, under the low, wooden-beamed ceiling, carries no new piece in progress.’
- ‘Bart staggered from his bed to answer the phone on his work table, ‘Hello?’’
- ‘Position the cut over the edge of your work table and snap the panel.’
- ‘He went to the work table in the corner where all the gardening supplies were.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips