Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A unit of information equal to one septillion (10²⁴) or, strictly, 2⁸⁰ bytes.
- ‘A yottabyte, the largest defined capacity measurement, is equal to 10 to the 24th (a septillion) power and a zettabyte is 10 to the 21st.’
- ‘I had to look this up, and I'm pleased to report that it is a petabyte: 1,024 times that is an exabyte, 1,024 times that is a zettabyte, and 1,024 times that is a yottabyte.’
- ‘You're managing terabytes or petabytes or in our case we do yottabytes of storage.’
- ‘We will soon describe storage in new terms such as zettabytes (1021 or 1,000 exabytes), and yottabytes (1024 or 1,000 zettabytes).’
- ‘Roughly equal to about a septillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) pages of text, numbers beyond Yottabytes haven't yet been named.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips