Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Relating to Zambia or its people.
- ‘The competition had attracted the cream of Zambian badminton players.’
- ‘We slept in typical village chalets that any Zambian can build at minimal costs.’
- ‘Tour operators took their clients to the village to appreciate the Zambian culture, besides serving as a meeting place for various people for its location in the park.’
- ‘He feels Zambian music should reflect the history, traditions and culture of the Zambian people.’
- ‘The Zambian team was playing hosts, Botswana.’
A native or inhabitant of Zambia, or a person of Zambian descent.
- ‘The characters will no doubt be familiar to an average Zambian that has followed the political, social, and economic events of the country in the last 15 years.’
- ‘He said he was the first Zambian to attend such a seminar, which would help in uplifting the swimming standards in the country.’
- ‘The team coach said the race was difficult for the Zambians despite the team finishing the race as champions.’
- ‘The Zambians have decided to make farming the driving force in the economy.’
- ‘Perhaps, there is no component of tourism that can benefit more Zambians than culture tourism since this could lead to tourists visiting every corner of the country.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips