Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A set of 25 cards each with one of five different symbols, used in ESP research.
- ‘Twenty-one of the 1980s textbooks discussed Rhine's Zener card research.’
- ‘On a typical Zener card test, a participant may call a circle only because he or she hasn't called it for a while.’
- ‘Authors during the 1980s focused on Rhine's Zener card research.’
- ‘A deck of Zener cards consists of five of each symbol.’
- ‘Twelve participants were asked to guess the top-down sequence of symbols in an open deck of 100 Zener cards.’
- ‘In the 1970s, Zener cards were largely replaced by testing techniques using random-number generators, and others using more complex and meaningful targets such as paintings and photographs.’
- ‘He was leaving out the scores of those he believed were guessing their Zener cards wrong on purpose.’
1930s named after Karl E. Zener (1903–61), American psychologist.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips