Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Denoting goods or services that are taxable for VAT, but with a tax rate of zero.
- ‘It has no VAT repayment claim as the goods were zero-rated on import.’
- ‘Taxable supplies mean the value of all taxable supplies including zero-rated supplies.’
- ‘Supplies made by these organisations will be zero-rated.’
- ‘The farmers wanted inputs such as fertiliser, chemicals, stockfeeds, grain bags, and other inputs to be zero-rated.’
- ‘The government may impose standard rate of sales tax on domestic zero-rated items instead of introducing a lower sales tax rate of 2–3 percent.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips