Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An aerobic fitness programme featuring movements inspired by various styles of Latin American dance and performed primarily to Latin American dance music.
- ‘A friend has just told me about Zumba.’
- ‘They pay $25 upfront, and upon completion of the six sessions, which can range from personal training to Zumba, they get the money back.’
- ‘"As the biggest trend in fitness right now, Zumba has effectively transformed the way people work out," he said.’
- ‘The companies paid $10,000 to sponsor exercise classes that draw up to 150 participants a session for yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and urban dance.’
- ‘Zumba is a one-of-a-kind exercise program that pairs Latin rhythms with red-hot international dance steps so you can have a blast as you party your way into shape.’
Early 21st century an invented word.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips