The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1the three-cornered hat — el sombrero de tres picos
- The 4-cornered box shape is an important shape to any foundation.
- On the hill where the Bee Man had once pictured a whole village of round houses, a sharp cornered old folk's home loomed large.
- At the Federal election there was a 3-cornered contest in the vacant seat of Moncrieff.
- With new buildings, strategically placing windows and eliminating isolated or cornered areas can all make an area safer.
- We also note that your human groups tend to build, for the most part, the cornered or square habitations — but they do not concentrate power.
- If you have the older, round cornered panels, there is now a poly panel cap available that will make your panels safer for horses.
- The earth is a four cornered slab.
- It's second only to "baby tries to walk and falls down, slamming face into sharp cornered end table."
- Because when your head is down you forget that there is a heavy and sharp cornered mahogany shelf right about where you've placed your forehead.