The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1smooth-skinned/red-skinned — de piel suave/roja
- The greasy-skinned kids wandering the chillout zone in the amusement arcade with saucer eyes are clearly on a different planet.
- A shoal of silver-skinned mullet skip out of the boat's way, one leaping four foot clear into the air.
- Her pieces feature groups of young pale-skinned models, often naked from the waist down and with a blank expression on their faces.
- She was very fair, pale-skinned, with eyes of a strange green colour.
- He was pale-skinned to the point of translucence and his sunken eyes were dark with fatigue.
- Both of the teenagers stared at us, as if we'd pulled off latex masks and reveled ourselves as green-skinned aliens.
- White nectarines and peaches are fine, but the yellow nectarine is really something else - smooth-skinned and warmly sweet and the color of sunshine.
- Shovel-nosed frogs are smooth-skinned and small, with short, stout forelimbs and small heads with pointy snouts.
- I like to use nice red-skinned apples off our tree.
- The show's success is in its cast of impossibly good-looking (and clear-skinned) teenagers and their skimpy outfits.
- He looks exhausted - unshaven, dark-eyed, sallow-skinned.
- Stephanie is tall and golden-skinned, with a mane of sleek black hair.
- The watery, tough-skinned figs were barely cooked let alone caramelised.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the trout on each side for 4 to 5 mins, turning carefully, until crisp-skinned.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!